Skip to content
Peach Cobbler Overnight Oats
Life is peachy when you eat this for breakfast.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups of whole milk
- 1 banana (smashed)
- 2 teaspoons Peaches & Cream Tasty Shakes
- Diced peach
- Oatmeal Streusel Topping (1/4 cup oats, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon Maple Brown Sugar Tasty Shakes)
Directions for oatmeal:
- Mix oats, milk and Tasty Shakes into a bowl
- Separate mixture into 3 containers
- Let sit overnight (or for 8 hours), and when you’re ready to eat, top with diced peach and streusel topping then enjoy!
Directions for oatmeal streusel:
- In a nonstick pan over medium-high heat, toast dry oats
- Add in honey and Tasty Shakes and cook until oats are toasted and crunchy